What do we treat?
At Balmain Chiropractic Clinic our chiropractors treat problems with your spine, muscles and joints. This is called the musculoskeletal system. Our chiropractors treat conditions that are acute, and have only just occurred, all the way through to long standing conditions that are persistent and don’t seem to be getting better with rest or other treatments.
Our Balmain chiropractors treat conditions that cause:
- Ankle pain
- Foot pain
- Elbow pain
- Head and jaw pain
- Hip pain
- Low back pain
- Mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain.
Our Balmain chiropractors use the following treatments:
- Joint mobilisation treatments
- Joint manipulation treatments
- Manual therapy techniques
- Muscle therapy techniques (massage etc)
- Dry needling treatments
- Instrument assisted muscle therapy treatments
- Heat treatments
- Cold treatments
- Electrophysical agents (TENS)
- Ultrasound treatments
- Taping treatments
- Rehabilitation treatments
- MDT – Mechanical diagnosis and treatment strategies
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Strength and conditioning exercises
- Advice and education.
The bottom line:
At Balmain Chiropractic Centre you are our number one priority. We employ a large number of different treatments to ensure we meet your preferences and give you the safest and most effective treatment. Our Balmain chiropractors are here to help you in your recovery. We like our patients to ask questions and let us know of any concerns.